9 Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP lawyers named to 2020 Best Lawyers® list
Missoula, MT, United States, September 12, 2019 — Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP is pleased to
announce that 9 lawyers have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive
guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the
media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list
was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary
accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to
serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They
are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication
process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2020 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Randall J. Colbert – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Bradley J. Luck – Insurance Law, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Robert C. Lukes – Litigation – Intellectual Property, Copyright Law, Trademark Law
- Alan F. McCormick – Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Charles E. McNeil – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Anita Harper Poe – Labor Law – Management
- Brian J. Smith – Transportation Law
- Peter J. Stokstad – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- William T. Wagner – Real Estate Law