Missoula, MT, United States, September 16, 2021 — Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Randall J. Colbert – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Jared S. Dahle – Litigation – Insurance
- Elizabeth Lowrance Hausbeck – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Bradley J. Luck – Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Robert C. Lukes – Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Trademark Law
- Kathryn S. Mahe – Litigation – Insurance
- Alan F. McCormick – Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Real Estate Law
- Robert J. Phillips – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, and Transportation Law
- Anita Harper Poe – Labor Law – Management
- Brian J. Smith – Transportation Law
- Peter J. Stokstad – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- William T. Wagner – Real Estate Law
About Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP
The law firm of Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, has roots that go back to the founding of Missoula nearly 150 years ago. Today, the firm has grown into one of the largest law firms in the state and the region. We’re a full-service law firm helping Montana businesses and national companies of all sizes. GLR frequently acts as local counsel for out-of-state clients. GLR serves clients in a diverse range of industries including business and tax law, estate planning, health care, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, transportation, insurance defense, class action defense, medical malpractice defense, product liability, land use, and environmental & mediation and arbitration.