Missoula, MT, United States, August 21, 2020 — Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Randall J. Colbert – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Jared S. Dahle – Litigation – Insurance
- Elizabeth Lowrance Hausbeck – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Bradley J. Luck – Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Robert C. Lukes – Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Trademark Law
- Alan F. McCormick – Land Use and Zoning Law and Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Charles E. McNeil – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Robert J. Phillips – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Insurance
- Anita Harper Poe – Labor Law – Management
- Brian J. Smith – Transportation Law
- Peter J. Stokstad – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- William T. Wagner – Real Estate Law