Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Randall J. Colbert – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Justin K. Cole – Commercial Litigation
- Michael Hekman – Real Estate Law
- Tessa A. Keller – Employment Law – Management
- Bradley J. Luck – Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Robert C. Lukes – Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Trademark Law
- Kathryn S. Mahe – Litigation – Insurance and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Alan F. McCormick – Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Real Estate Law
- Robert J. Phillips – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Insurance, and Transportation Law
- Peter J. Stokstad – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
About Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP
The law firm of Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, has roots that go back to the founding of Missoula nearly 150 years ago. Today, the firm has grown into one of the largest law firms in the state and the region. We’re a full-service law firm helping Montana businesses and national companies of all sizes. GLR frequently acts as local counsel for out-of-state clients. GLR serves clients in a diverse range of industries including: business and tax law, estate planning, health care, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, transportation, insurance defense, class action defense, medical malpractice defense, product liability, land use and environmental & mediation and arbitration.
About Best LawyersBest Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.