Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, provides representation to all types of transportation companies, including motor carriers, brokers, logistics providers, railroads and all other transportation-related entities. Our background and extensive experience in business law and commercial litigation means that we are thoroughly prepared to handle a wide range of matters for clients in the transportation industry, including:
- Licensing issues
- Insurance matters
- Compliance review challenges and regulatory issues before the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Complex accident litigation
- Catastrophic losses
- Leasing and contract disputes
- Brokerage matters
- Cargo claims litigation
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) claims
- Logistics and brokerage matters
- All motor carrier law issues
- Owner operator lease agreements
We tailor our representation to the unique needs of each client, utilizing attorneys, resources and experience from various practice areas.
Contact Our Lawyers · Serving Montana From Missoula to Billings
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson serves business clients across the state and country, including national companies in need of legal representation in Montana. We offer a wide range of legal services for businesses, and we have significant experience representing transportation companies. Call our Missoula transportation law lawyers at 406-523-2500 or contact us online for a prompt response.