Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, offers a large, dynamic employment law practice serving the state of Montana. We advise employers ranging in size from small start-up businesses to large, national corporations. Our attorneys provide legal representation in all areas of employment and labor law, from transactional work to arbitration, mediation and litigation, including:
- Employee contract negotiation and drafting
- Collective bargaining agreements negotiation and drafting
- Employment handbook and policy review and creation
- Employment discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment defense
- Disability discrimination claims
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Wrongful discharge defense
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) disputes
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) claims
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Collective bargaining arbitration
- Labor relations management
- Title VII/Title IX/Montana Human Rights Act
- NLRB elections and unfair labor practices
Our attorneys often serve as mediators in employment disputes. We frequently host mediations and settlement conferences, and video conferencing is also available for clients who are not able to come into our offices.
Proactive Legal Guidance
The attorneys in our employment practice group are dedicated to helping businesses avoid employment-related legal battles.
We conduct workplace training sessions and workplace investigations for employers and host free employment law seminars for clients and other interested employers.
Our lawyers are also committed to staying current on the latest legal developments in this ever-changing area, and we regularly review new case law, regulations and client issues.
Contact Our Employment Lawyers · Serving Montana From Missoula to Billings
Employment contracts, discrimination claims, and other employment and labor law matters are complex legal issues that require skill and experience. Turn to a law firm that has served clients in Missoula and the entire state of Montana for many decades. Call our Missoula employment and labor law lawyers at 406-523-2500 or complete the online form for a prompt response.