Using the Tax Laws to Your Advantage
As important as the state and federal taxation laws are to almost every individual or company in the U.S., too much time is spent worrying about their impact.
At Garlington Lohn Robinson, we help clients remove the confusion from the U.S. taxation law equation and use a creative thinking approach for both short-term and long-term tax strategies for individuals and businesses alike.
Taxation Law Planning, Services and Dispute Resolution
Our primary focus is on meeting the taxation law needs of individuals, families and businesses in Montana and Washington State. Our practice includes:
- Individual, estate and business tax planning
- Strategic transactional structuring
- Tax collection issues
- Tax penalty abatements
- Tax liens
- Settlement agreements, offers and compromises
- Private letter rulings
- Opinion letters
- Determination letters
- 1031 like-kind exchanges
- IRS audits, tax controversies and litigation
- Montana Department of Revenue and Washington Revenue Department tax audits and tax litigation
Section 42 Low-Income Housing Credits
Quality Work, Promptly Delivered: (406).523.2500
To arrange for an initial consultation — call our Missoula law offices directly or complete the brief e-mail form provided on the Contact Us page of this Web site.